You are pre-answered!
• Collectively, you and everyone you graduated with from Kyambogo University are alumni.
• All students in the session of Kyambogo University.
• Graduates of other institutions under Kyambogo University
• Registrations are done online on Kyambogo alumni website. Follow this Link or you can visit our office at Kyambogo University.
Alumni will be part of a community that offers you various benefits including:
• Being informed of exciting job opportunities which arise.
• Receive University magazines and invitations to events.
• Continued access to career advice and support from careers team.
• Alumni communications. Alumni will always receive newsletter to keep them up to date with events and activities.
• Mentoring. Many recent graduates benefit from being paired up with a mentor of the alumni online community.
• Networking opportunities.
• Fantastic opportunity to share your knowledge experience and opinions and to inspire others.
• Keep alumni in touch with what’s going on at the university.
• The fundraising campaigns will be for projects that have charitable appeal and a fundamental to the delivery of the university’s strategic plans. Opinions of the Alumni will be sangho through the various platforms.
• Corporate sponsorships.
• Income from endowment and other investments.
• Registration fees from association events.
• Affinity relations and programs.
• Making and selling memorabilia to raise funds for the University.
• Golf Gala. Organizing a golf gala is a fun and successful fundraising idea. With a Golf gala, you have plenty of time to chat and connect with potential donors while enjoying.
• Silent Auction. It is a great way to raise a lot of funds and provide donors with fun and engaging event.
• Corporate / Institution support.
• Donations/ gifts
• The alumni relations office is part of Kyambogo University and the University is the data controller.